The pages listed in this category are meant to be templates providing external links
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template's name/doc"), add
- [[Category:External link templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:External link templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.|
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category includes templates that create links to external resources. Generally, templates should only be made for links to sites that meet one or more of these three criteria:
- The site is a commonly linked primary source (e.g. UK Intellectual Property Office).
- The site is a high-quality reliable source that covers the subject in greater detail than TechInfoDepot can or should.
- The site is a Wikimedia sisterproject (e.g. Wiktionary). These should be categorized in Category:Interwiki link templates.
TechInfoDepot prohibits the linking of copyright violations, malware and spam regardless of whether the link is typed directly or placed with a template. All links and link templates should be used only in ways that comply with the TechInfoDepot:External links and TechInfoDepot:Citing sources guidelines.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "External link templates"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.